JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR-HICKAM, Hawaii -- U.S. military aircraft will participate in the Singapore Airshow (AS) 2022 with aerial demonstrations and static displays at Changi Exhibition Center, Republic of Singapore Feb. 15-18.
SA2022 is the largest defense exhibition and biennial international tradeshow in the Pacific.
A cross section of U.S. military members and aircraft will participate in the weeklong event, to include:
- F-35B Lightning II aerial demonstration team from the Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 121, Marine Aircraft Group (MAG) 12, Marine Corps Air Station, Iwakuni
- F-35A Static Display from 356th Fighter Squadron, Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska
- RQ-4 Global Hawk Static Display from the 319th Reconnaissance Wing, Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota
- KC-46 Static Display and Tanker Support, 77ARS, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, North Carolina
- P-8 Poseidon Static Display from VP-26, Kadena Air Base, Okinawa
- B-52 Stratofortress Flyby from 96 Bomb Squadron, Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana
- The airshow is the largest defense exhibition and biennial international tradeshow in the Pacific. This year’s exhibition will be the eighth iteration since its inception in 1996
Through participation in airshows and regional events, the U.S. demonstrates its commitment to the security of the Indo-Pacific, promotes interoperability, displays the flexible combat capabilities of the U.S. Military, creates lasting relationships with international audiences, and strengthens partnerships throughout the Indo-Pacific region.
SA2022 will be closed to the public. SA2022 is open to media, however, admission is strictly for pre-registered accredited media only; no walk-ins will be allowed. Registration for media participation is now closed.
For more information on U.S. military participation, call Pacific Air Forces Public Affairs at (808) 448-3225.