The U.S. Pacific Command Inspector General assists and advises the Commander by serving as his “eyes, ears, voice and conscience” during the conduct of command-wide inspections and investigations, by providing assistance and teaching/training opportunities to assigned personnel in order to protect the readiness and integrity of the Command.
Filing a Complaint
To request assistance or file a complaint, please use/down the DD Form 2949 (pdf)
Please enter the following information when filling out the form:
- a. What do you want the IG to do for you?
- b. Do you have any supporting documents?
- c. Are there any other agencies involved?
- d. Has your Chain of Command been notified/involved?
- e. What is your status? (i.e., Active, Reserve, Civilian, Guard, etc.)
- Inspector General - COL Sean G. Barrett, USA
- Deputy Inspector General - Mr. Timothy Soderholm, Civilian
- Assistant Inspector General (Chief of Inspections) - Lisa S. Aguon, Civilian
- Assistant Inspector General (Chief of Assistance and Investigations) - Mr. Lloyd Thompson, Civilian
- Assistant Inspector General (External Agency Liaison) – Mr. Curt Palmer, Civilian
- Assistant Inspector General (Assistance and Investigations) - SFC Howard Goode II, USA
Address and Phone Numbers
ATTN J004 - Inspector General
Camp H.M. Smith, HI 96861-4043
Telephone: (808) 477-5101/5165
Facsimile: (808) 477-0005
E-mail: PACOM J004 IG
The Inspector General office is located across from HQ USPACOM in the MARFORPAC building (HQ MARFORPAC), Wing 3B, 2nd Floor, Room 221, (Wing 3B is adjacent to the Fire Station) *
(Current as of March 2019)