Requesting Information under FOIA
To submit a FOIA request for U.S. Indo-Pacific Command records, please do so electronically using the U.S. Department of Justice National FOIA Portal at https://www.foia.gov/.
- Select the 'Start your request' option, then select an agency from the “Index of government agencies A to Z,”
- Select "D” from the first dropdown
- Select “Department of Defense” from the second dropdown
- Select “U.S. Indo-Pacific Command from the third dropdown.
- Select “Start FOIA Request” located on the right side of the webpage to begin your request.
If you submitted a FOIA request through the U.S. Postal Service and have not received an acknowledgement, this means that we have not received it and will not until we resume normal operations. Please re-submit your request following the process above. Facsimile, telephonic, postal service and/or electronic mail requests are not accepted at this time. We are continuing to process requests as expeditiously as possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To receive status updates and appropriate information about your request, please send them to our organizational mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org.